BPS World are great recruiters, not only in terms of the calibre of candidates they find but also in the amount of work they put into finding them. I was particularly impressed at the range of candidates presented for our more complex roles created due to this ever-evolving industry. BPS World presented high-quality candidates for every single role, many of whom are still with us now.
Lisa Pimlett, HR Business Partner IT – 4Finance
Detailed review of current processes resulted in agreements with legacy recruitment suppliers.
Creation of an embedded account team at 4Finance HQ in Belgrade.
Developed internal hiring skills. ‘How to hire’ training programme implemented for the 4F management team.
Developed and implemented a program to improve the global brand and culture.
1. They needed to recruit fast and fill an initial 140 positions over a 6-month period. But the local talent market was tough and attracting candidates from larger EU markets was proving difficult due to wage disparity.
2. 4Finance’s people strategy and processes were fragmented and inefficient. Dealing with multiple recruitment partners mainly on a retainer basis made it hard to track performance and delivery.
3. Their global employer brand needed to match the company’s ambitions and be strengthened across the board to make 4Finance a more attractive proposition.
1) Our first point of action was to source candidates from the Czech Republic, Latvia and Poland. While this met with some success we needed to try a different approach to fulfil the client’s requirement. As a solution, our World Solutions team identified a highly-qualified talent pool available within the Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
2) We deployed one single project management director who coordinated all aspects of delivery. Meanwhile, clients were kept in the loop via a bespoke web-based dashboard and a weekly update.
3) We developed a powerful global employer brand proposition. This included consistent branding/advertising across all mediums at all stages, from attraction through to interview and onboarding. To further enhance 4F’s culture, we implemented an intranet allowing employees across a range of locations to engage, communicate and collaborate simultaneously