Improving those was the key objective of one of our clients. Santa Fe Relocation Services manage over 60,000 international moves annually, specialising in areas such as local and international moving, work permits and corporate relocation.
But they needed skilled experts in project recruitment and talent attraction to align their hiring practices and enable successful delivery.
Working with Santa Fe is a true partnership. We’re extremely proud of the quality of candidate and results we’ve delivered while the introduction of the Accelerate Graduate Programme has really helped to enhance the Santa Fe employer brand
Tim Ward – Group Account Director at BPS World
Successful implementation of RPO solution across the UK and EMEA. Now rolled out to APAC.
Centralisation of recruitment function to save time, money and improve quality.
Introduction of graduate programme to locate talent likely to become more engaged with the brand and in turn reduce attrition.
1. Santa Fe were about to undertake rapid global expansion and they required a partner capable of working smarter and faster to hire the volume of people required.
2. We needed to reduce inefficiencies and inconsistencies across locally managed recruitment functions spanning 47 countries.
3. Our consultative approach uncovered other areas in need of addressing. Our aim was to reduce agency spend and create a robust recruitment framework that included fit and proper audit trails and approval processes.
4. We were challenged with finding a solution to help counteract employee turnover and bring fresh talent into the business.
1. The successful implementation of our fully integrated RPO solution has delivered the desired volume of candidates and placements. Commencing in the UK, our managed service has since been rolled out across EMEA and into APAC.
2. We’ve redesigned and redefined Santa Fe’s recruitment processes. The introduction of a centralised and embedded account team has provided clear audit trails and quality assurance. We’ve also developed an approved supply chain of recruitment agencies to eliminate inconsistencies and better manage spend.
3. Our enhanced management reporting tools have enabled more powerful directional decisions to be made. We’ve provided Santa Fe with a Business Intelligence dashboard that gives full visibility of the hiring process and tracking of delivery.
4. The creation and roll-out of the Accelerate Graduate Programme has brought the leaders of tomorrow onboard. We’ve worked in conjunction with Santa Fe to manage the whole process, from initial CV screening to organising the final assessment days.