Who are BPS World?
We're experts in UAS/V recruitment. We provide highly-qualified pilots and engineers and build scalable, cost-efficient managed services for our global partners.
Over the last 20 years we’ve grown exponentially, in more ways than you’d imagine. We’ve been the catalyst for hundreds of thousands of unique and life changing recruitment experiences across the globe.
Something we’re extremely proud of.
Through our relentless quest for recruitment excellence we have become an agile, challenger brand in a crowded space.
We’re capable of moving at pace and forging new ground with the people that matter most to us – our clients, candidates and colleagues.
We're sparking powerful recruitment experiences alongside a world leader in unmanned aviation. To fulfil their growing requirements we are actively looking for American (US Citizen) MQ-9 pilots, with the ability to travel worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-renowned UAV/S specialist. The right candidate will have a high-level of technical expertise and experience in the field and be a proactive team player capable of executing mission-critical objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as Pilot-in-Command (PIC) in support of customer requirements.
- Participates in flight operations including all elements of mission planning and execution.
- Adheres to applicable flight and aviation safety regulations and requirements.
- Ensures compliance with company policy and procedures and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.
- Adheres to applicable laws and regulations at all operational locations.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
What you need:
- Previously qualified in MQ-9 series within the last 5 years.
- Have at least 500 hours as Pilot-In-Command (PIC) in MQ-1/9.
- Possess a current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
- FAA Commercial Pilot’s License may be required depending on contract.
- The ability to travel worldwide up to 50%.
- Very good verbal and written skills and the ability to professionally interface with numerous levels of management, customers, and peers.
- The ability to work extended hours.
- The ability to work as a team to accomplish mission requirements.
- US citizenship required with a valid US passport.
- Relocation may be required at the discretion of the PM.
- Must have at least a Secret level DOD clearance (higher level if required by contract).
Highly Desirable Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years of experience operating in the US military (or similar experience gained flying government aircraft for the OEM or as part of a government contract).
- Launch and Recovery Element (LRE) Qualified.
- Instructor Qualified.
- Evaluator Qualified.
Apply using the form below
UAV Pilot - Offshore/Onshore - Oil and Gas
This position was made available by one of BPS's respected partners. Fill in the form below to find out more about it.