Digital Marketing Executive
Find out more about our...
What do we do?
At our heart we’re HR problem solvers. We achieve success by keeping it simple. We start by getting under the skin of the businesses we work with, then put our best minds to work on the areas most likely to impact upon the recruitment lifecycle.
From here, we’re able to hone in on the biggest people challenges and produce real outcomes.
It’s this collaborative approach that’s led to us building long-lasting relationships with clients we see as lifelong friends.
Over the last 20 years we’ve grown exponentially, in more ways than you’d imagine. We’ve been the catalyst for hundreds of thousands of unique and life changing recruitment experiences across the globe.
Something we’re extremely proud of.
Through our relentless quest for recruitment excellence we have become an agile, challenger brand in a crowded space. We’re capable of moving at pace and forging new ground with the people that matter most to us – our clients, candidates and colleagues.
This is a hugely exciting time at BPS. Our forward-thinking Marketing team continues to push the boundaries with the team’s capability to create cutting-edge content a huge selling point within our competitive marketplace.
However, rapid global growth and a proactive sales agenda requires us to scale accordingly so that we can continue driving new business wins and delivering a best-in-class service to our key stakeholders.
At a glance:
Job title: Digital Marketing Executive.
Benefits: Commission scheme, pension, gym allowance (following successful probation), 25 days holiday, other benefits include flexible working conditions, Cycle to Work scheme etc.
Core hours as required: Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30.
Reporting to: Marketing Manager.
· Ownership of our Hubspot platform & website (currently in development).
· Ownership and management of our database, including data indexing and applicable audience segmentation.
· Ownership of our social media platforms, including paid campaigns.
· Working with content and creative colleagues to craft personalised email campaigns across a variety of sectors to drive B2B leads for the sales team.
· Working alongside our Content Marketing Manager and agencies to translate our content into various digital streams.
· Working closely with our LinkedIn campaign manager to craft paid advertising campaigns.
· Lead scoring & persona profiling.
· Understanding Google & Hubspot analytics to contribute towards strategic decisions.
· Building & testing landing pages for campaigns using Hubspot.
· Website page creation and maintenance, including adherence to best practice SEO and other optimisation.
· Working on behalf of our client base to craft and implement marketing campaigns for them to improve candidate attraction.
· Working with our in-house creative to create engaging design assets.
· To process inbound “Right of” requests in line with BPS World’s Responsible Data Management policy and to adhere to the GDPR. To, always follow the Responsible Data Management Policy in all tasks where data processing is actionable.
Who we are
We are BPS World – a global recruitment partner with the core belief that ‘people can be more’.
In staying true to our purpose, we have worked hard to foster an organisation without barriers, where mobility, creativity and change are seen as the norm.
Our people have a hunger to learn together, win together and in return, deliver exceptional recruitment experiences.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
At a glance:
We have the strategy and we have built our content and creative capability. Now we need the person who can deliver the end product and make it happen.
Placing digital and content at the heart of our success, we need a Digital Marketing Executive to come onboard and own our digital landscape.
We are looking for someone digitally savvy, with a passion for creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms.
In addition to being a key influencer on our digital strategy, the role offers the exciting opportunity to get involved with client facing work, through our in-house Brand Studio, an agency within the business with huge growth plans.
Experience and Qualifications:
· PC or Mac literate.
· Experience of using HubSpot is extremely desirable. Other platform experience will be considered.
· Experience creating content for the web.
· Experience of creating and managing paid campaigns.
· Experience of creating content for social media channels and social strategy planning.
· Digital Marketing or creative education background is desirable.
· Proven ability to organise, manage and prioritise busy schedules. Excellent organisational and/or project management skills.
Candidate Assessment Criteria and Weighting:
· Excellent digital marketing and analytical skills. (3)
· Strong understanding of marketing principles, including inbound marketing & email marketing automation. (3)
· Database management and audience segmentation. (3)
· Excellent organisational and/or project management skills. (2)
· A creative, campaign driven mind set. (2)
· Recruitment industry experience. (1)
Recruitment Consultant - EMEA
Engineering remains one of our heritage sectors and it's an area where we're looking to expand our capability. We're hiring for a Recruitment Consultant, ideally with experience in this dynamic sector.
Education Recruitment Consultant - EMEA
Our relationship with a world-leading private education provider continues to grow. And to lead from the front and further build our client relationship we need an Education Recruiter to come onboard.
Recruitment Apprentice - EMEA
School or college leaver? Want to get into the world of work? We’re always looking for Apprentices who can help us spark powerful recruitment experiences and transform lives in one of the UK's most dynamic industries. Please get in touch ASAP so we can discuss the truly amazing opportunities we have available.
The burning questions!
The stuff you wanted to know, but weren't quite sure how to ask!
Want to join our world?
Send us your CV or simply register your interest to get the latest live roles.