Education Recruitment Consultant - EMEA
Find out more about our...
What do we do?
At our heart we’re HR problem solvers. We achieve success by keeping it simple. We start by getting under the skin of the businesses we work with, then put our best minds to work on the areas most likely to impact upon the recruitment lifecycle.
From here, we’re able to hone in on the biggest people challenges and produce real outcomes.
It’s this collaborative approach that’s led to us building long-lasting relationships with clients we see as lifelong friends.
Over the last 20 years we’ve grown exponentially, in more ways than you’d imagine. We’ve been the catalyst for hundreds of thousands of unique and life changing recruitment experiences across the globe.
Something we’re extremely proud of.
Through our relentless quest for recruitment excellence we have become an agile, challenger brand in a crowded space. We’re capable of moving at pace and forging new ground with the people that matter most to us – our clients, candidates and colleagues.
We're sparking powerful recruitment experiences alongside a world-leader in the private education sector. But to fulfil their growing requirements we need an Education specialist who really gets this exciting and demanding sector.
At a glance:
Job title: Education Recruitment Consultant.
Benefits: Commission scheme, pension, gym allowance (following successful probation), 25 days holiday. Other benefits include flexible working conditions, Cycle to Work scheme etc.
Core hours as required: Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30.
Reporting to: Account Director.
· Pre-screening of candidates.
· Support the account management team.
· Actively participate in daily sales meetings.
· Follow a structured recruitment methodology.
· Maintain adherence to legislative procedures at all times.
· Follow company procedures at all times.
· Research and network organisations.
· Attend client meetings when required.
· Write job adverts and advertise across various channels.
· Source, interview and select candidates.
· Use structured closing and pre-closing methods to control the recruitment process.
· Contribute and work towards a positive, friendly and competitive office environment.
· Mentor and train junior staff members where appropriate. · Interview and shortlist candidates sourced from the region.
· Assisting with, organising and attending any scheduled assessment days.
· Effective stakeholder engagement from C-Level down to operational contacts.
· Proactively manage and develop Customer Satisfaction through excellent contractor care standards, calls, check-ins and meetings, with a view to improving our Net Promoter Score.
· Maintain positive, clear and professional written and spoken communication with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all times.
· Effective prioritisation of workload to achieve high levels of effective outcomes.
· Achieve the monthly/quarterly revenue targets, self-management of the MAP process, and own objectives.
· Maintain an active Professional Development Plan.
· Uphold the highest level of customer service and best practices at all stages.
· Ensure all client reporting and candidate management systems are updated with accurate and relevant information of each vacancy.
· Additional responsibilities will be required from time-to-time to ensure we deliver against the service levels agreed with the client.
· Live and breathe the BPS company Values.
Who we are
We are BPS World – a global recruitment partner with the core belief that ‘people can be more’.
In staying true to our purpose, we have worked hard to foster an organisation without barriers, where mobility, creativity and change are seen as the norm.
Our people have a hunger to learn together, win together and in return, deliver exceptional recruitment experiences.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
At a glance:
The Education Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for the delivery of all Education recruitment (predominantly teachers) to our RPO client(s) across the UK and Internationally within the private education sector.
Experience and Qualifications:
· You'll have an in-depth knowledge of the education sector, including safeguarding.
· You'll pride yourself on your proactive approach to identifying talent.
· You'll be an excellent relationship builder, and look to establish a core capability to deliver on teaching requirements across Nursery, Pre-prep, Preparatory and Upper Schools.
· You'll be degree educated or hold equivalent qualifications.
· You'll possess high computer literacy skills, with experience of MS Office essential.
· You'll have a proven track record in recruitment delivery, ideally within the education sector.
· You'll have previous experience of managing new customer accounts and/or growing existing accounts
· You'll have or adopt a flexible attitude towards flexible working hours and travel requirements.
· You'll hold a full UK driving licence.
· You'll have previous recruitment process management experience, customer satisafaction/stakeholder management experience and be adept at exerting influence and negotiation.
Candidate Assessment Criteria & Weighting:
· Recruitment Process Management Experience (3).
· Customer Satisfaction/Stakeholder Management Experience (2).
· Recruitment Delivery Track Record (3).
· Influencing / Negotiating Skills (3).
· Drive / Motivation (3).
· Client Management Experience (2).
· Industry Knowledge (3).
Digital Marketing Executive - EMEA
We're looking for the vital cog in our marketing machine! Are you an aspiring Digital Marketing Executive, with that perfect blend of technical expertise and creative genius?
Recruitment Consultant - EMEA
Engineering remains one of our heritage sectors and it's an area where we're looking to expand our capability. We're hiring for a Recruitment Consultant, ideally with experience in this dynamic sector.
Recruitment Apprentice - EMEA
School or college leaver? Want to get into the world of work? We’re always looking for Apprentices who can help us spark powerful recruitment experiences and transform lives in one of the UK's most dynamic industries. Please get in touch ASAP so we can discuss the truly amazing opportunities we have available.
The burning questions!
The stuff you wanted to know, but weren't quite sure how to ask!
Want to join our world?
Send us your CV or simply register your interest to get the latest live roles.