Recruitment Consultant - EMEA
Find out more about our...
What do we do?
At our heart we’re HR problem solvers. We achieve success by keeping it simple. We start by getting under the skin of the businesses we work with, then put our best minds to work on the areas most likely to impact upon the recruitment lifecycle.
From here, we’re able to hone in on the biggest people challenges and produce real outcomes.
It’s this collaborative approach that’s led to us building long-lasting relationships with clients we see as lifelong friends.
Over the last 20 years we’ve grown exponentially, in more ways than you’d imagine. We’ve been the catalyst for hundreds of thousands of unique and life changing recruitment experiences across the globe.
Something we’re extremely proud of.
Through our relentless quest for recruitment excellence we have become an agile, challenger brand in a crowded space. We’re capable of moving at pace and forging new ground with the people that matter most to us – our clients, candidates and colleagues.
Our Engineering heritage dates back to our founding in the early noughties. We're experts in the Construction and Engineering sector and we're looking to grow our team of specialists.
This fast-paced role requires an individual with a consultative style, not just a CV collector. You'll use your recruitment expertise and industry insight to make deep connections with our candidates, while making our clients say "wow".
At a glance:
Job title: Recruitment Consultant (Engineering).
Benefits: Commission scheme, pension, gym allowance (following successful probation), 25 days holiday, other benefits include flexible working conditions, Cycle to Work scheme etc.
Core hours as required: Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30.
Reporting to: Team Leader (Engineering).
· Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
· Follow a structured recruitment methodology.
· Candidate generation utilising our internal database as well as job boards, social media and referrals.
· Manage candidates throughout the whole recruitment lifecycle.
· Telephone and video interview candidates, i.e. Skype.
· Write and advertise jobs, capture your audience.
· Build a network & hotlist of available candidates within your discipline.
· Develop talent pools of passive candidates.
· Support your team leader with any ad-hoc recruitment tasks.
· Use structured closing and pre-closing methods to control the recruitment process.
· Research and network organisations, headhunt candidates where necessary.
· Become an expert in your discipline and actively join social media groups relating to commercial roles within the construction industry.
· Contribute and work towards a positive, friendly and competitive office environment.
· Maintain adherence to legislative procedures at all times.
· Follow the company procedures at all times.
· Live and breathe the company values at all times.
· Uphold the highest level of customer service and best practices at all stages.
Who we are
We are BPS World – a global recruitment partner with the core belief that ‘people can be more’.
In staying true to our purpose, we have worked hard to foster an organisation without barriers, where mobility, creativity and change are seen as the norm.
Our people have a hunger to learn together, win together and in return, deliver exceptional recruitment experiences.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
At a glance:
· You'll have experience as a Recruitment Consultant or an alternative recruitment position.
· You'll be experienced in using varied resourcing techniques.
· Having a demonstrable knowledge of commercial engineering recruitment will be a distinct advantage.
· You'll have a track record of high activity and consistently achieving revenue targets.
· You'll be degree educated or hold relevant qualifications.
· You'll have or adopt a flexible attitude to work and travel.
· You'll be driven and have a proven track record of recruitment delivery.
Digital Marketing Executive - EMEA
We're looking for the vital cog in our marketing machine! Are you an aspiring Digital Marketing Executive, with that perfect blend of technical expertise and creative genius?
Education Recruitment Consultant - EMEA
Our relationship with a world-leading private education provider continues to grow. And to lead from the front and further build our client relationship we need an Education Recruiter to come onboard.
Recruitment Apprentice - EMEA
School or college leaver? Want to get into the world of work? We’re always looking for Apprentices who can help us spark powerful recruitment experiences and transform lives in one of the UK's most dynamic industries. Please get in touch ASAP so we can discuss the truly amazing opportunities we have available.
The burning questions!
The stuff you wanted to know, but weren't quite sure how to ask!
Want to join our world?
Send us your CV or simply register your interest to get the latest live roles.