Find out more about our...
In a nutshell, we provide the people who design and build tomorrow’s world. Throughout the last 20 years, we’ve established ourselves across the engineering, technical and professional services landscape. We work alongside partners who trust us to deliver tailored recruitment services designed to bring them cost and time efficiencies at scale.
But what guides us is our founding purpose – ‘people can be more’.
We want the best for the candidates we serve and customers we partner with.
And as the representatives of their people, we believe C-Suite and HR teams want the same.
Sharing in this goal enables us to move at pace and forge new ground with the people that matter most to us – our customers, candidates and colleagues.
What we do for our partners
One partner described it best when they told us: “You take my recruitment problems and make them go away.”
We’re problem solvers and we spend the time getting to understand you and your unique people challenges.
By doing so, we ensure you’re set-up for hiring success and able to focus on doing what makes your business great.
We provide tailored recruitment solutions, including: RPO, Project RPO, MSP, SoW, project and contingent recruitment, contractor compliance audits, global payroll solutions, employer brand strategy and recruitment marketing.
💯 Utilise a powerful MarTech stack and creative capabllity.
💪 A role that fits your flex. Remote/Hybrid options available with hours to suit you.
🌱 $50,000-$60,000 DOE, with benefits.
🥇 High-performing culture where we win together and push each other on.
We’re switching our focus from recovery to growth, with the Sales & Marketing function set to underpin future success. Having undergone wholescale transformation of our front-end processes and tech, we’re now looking for more content firepower.
The Campaign & Content Executive role will be crucial in researching, creating, and executing with pace and purpose.
You’ll understand B2B marketing. But you’ll yearn to emulate the creativity of the top B2C companies, in an effort to drive action amongst potential clients and candidates.
Role title: Campaign & Content Executive
Reporting to: Brand & Labs Lead/CEO
Salary: $50k-$60k DOE, including Healthcare allowance, Gym Membership/Wellness benefit, Cell Phone Contribution, Flexible Buy/Sell Holiday, Volunteer Paid Time-Off Scheme.
What you'll do:
- Working closely with the Marketing team and CEO, you’ll help deliver our content strategy, predominantly Sales Outreach and Lifecycle marketing campaigns. This will include the creation of email campaigns and content for our ecosystem, such as guides, eBooks, blogs, social updates, infographics, interviews etc.
- On a day-to-day basis, work closely with the Marketing team, sales/account managers and outside agencies to execute plans & projects.
- Editorial requirements include a basic understanding of SEO, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Adherence to editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Social media management, working closely alongside our Brand & Labs Lead and Head of Creative to create standout content while ensuring clear channel identity and consistency.
- You’ll create effective and measurable content journeys. You’ll ideally have used some of the most common web publishing and email marketing tools (Wordpress, Mailchimp, HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo or equivalent).
- Maintain a ‘curious’ mindset. You’ll receive support and direction but be able to locate the most relevant content watering holes. You’ll understand what quality content looks like, and not simply want to emulate the competition but beat it. You’ll keep your own tabs on trends and audience sentiment with the aim of creating content that educates and resonates.
- Build and leverage content partnerships to maximise and amplify content reach.
- Work closely alongside our People & Culture and Client Services teams to support internal communications, recruitment and initiatives.
What we need:
This role is ideal for someone looking to take their copywriting and editorial skillset and become a more rounded marketer. You’ll use leading tools, including HubSpot, and immerse yourself in campaign creation, marketing automation, email marketing and social media. Essentially, you’ll blend your flair for storytelling and systems with standout creative.
- You'll have produced a combination of blogs, articles, guides, social media posts, press releases, interviews and email campaigns, Sales outreach copy experience is a big plus point.
- You'll be self-motivated and comfortable with autonomy. This role will require you to take a copywriting/campaign brief and run with it.
- You'll be willing to go on a journey with marketing automation and seek to understand how we can be most effective with our campaign architecture.
- You'll love data and have an eye for analytics, especially an ability to comprehend what the numbers tell us and how we can improve.
- You'll possess an editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- You'll be outcome-focussed. You want to see the end result of your work and celebrate its success. You’ll iterate and refine if performance is not as anticipated and you’ll feedback to others where necessary.
- You don’t have to be the complete package but in keeping with our values, you must have the desire to ‘Learn to Win’. We're on this journey together.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ of experience in copywriting/editorial, either freelance or for an SME but flexibility will be given.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, possibly an agency, where speed, quality and project management is a key focus.
- Previous B2B marketing experience is desirable but not essential. A broad understanding of B2B and an adaptable mindset is the key consideration.
- CRM and marketing automation experience is desirable, preferably with HubSpot.
- Campaign management, across website-email-social is preferred.
- Experience in creating content for the web. Proven track record in creating highly engaging content.
- Proven ability to organise, manage and prioritise busy content schedules.
- High computer literacy skills predominately with MS Word & PowerPoint.
- Degree educated or equivalent is a consideration but not essential. You’ll ideally have qualifications/training in an Arts subject that requires excellent comprehension skills (e.g English, History, Philosophy).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with full Remote working.
Recruitment Consultant - APAC
We're looking for a Recruitment Consultant to serve our growing APAC customer base across IT, Engineering and Professional Services.
Campaign & Content Executive - Philippines
We're looking for a Philippines-based marketer that's keen to show off their storytelling superpower and go on a rewarding journey with marketing automation.
The burning questions!
The stuff you wanted to know, but weren't quite sure how to ask!
Want to join our world?
Send us your CV or simply register your interest to get the latest live roles.