Find out more about our...
UK - Remote/Hybrid
In a nutshell, we provide the people who design and build tomorrow’s world. Throughout the last 20 years, we’ve established ourselves across the engineering, technical and professional services landscape. We work alongside partners who trust us to deliver tailored recruitment services designed to bring them cost and time efficiencies at scale.
But what guides us is our founding purpose – ‘people can be more’.
We want the best for the candidates we serve and customers we partner with.
And as the representatives of their people, we believe C-Suite and HR teams want the same.
Sharing in this goal enables us to move at pace and forge new ground with the people that matter most to us – our customers, candidates and colleagues.
What we do for our partners
One partner described it best when they told us: “You take my recruitment problems and make them go away.”
We’re problem solvers and we spend the time getting to understand you and your unique people challenges.
By doing so, we ensure you’re set-up for hiring success and able to focus on doing what makes your business great.
We provide tailored recruitment solutions, including: RPO, Project RPO, MSP, SoW, project and contingent recruitment, contractor compliance audits, global payroll solutions, employer brand strategy and recruitment marketing.
💯 No cold-calling or sales, 100% delivery focussed.
💪 A role that fits your flex. Full-time and part-time options available.
🌱 Competitive salary with Wellness Allowance for gym membership or other Wellness benefits (Apps etc).
🥇 High-performing culture where we win together and push each other on.
Due to a high demand from our partners, we're looking to recruit new talent into our Recruitment Delivery Team in the UK.
This will be a challenging but hugely rewarding role with the scope to develop and grow a wide range of customer partnerships.
Your focus will be predominantly on key office functions, including but not limited to: HR, Sales, Marketing, Education and IT Support.
Typical roles we hire for will include:
- Business Development Managers
- Account Managers & Executives
- Product & Commercial Managers
- Creatives & Designers
- Digital Marketing Managers/SEO Managers
HR Business Partners & Managers
- IT Support Technicians
- Student Engagement Mentors, Teachers & Vocational Trainers
Role title: Recruitment Consultant.
Location: United Kingdom (commutable to either Maidenhead or Warrington)/Hybrid, however full remote working options will be considered.
Reporting to: Delivery Manager/Client Services Director.
Salary: Competitive and negotiable, with benefits.
What you'll do:
The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for proactively delivering recruitment assignments across disciplines such as IT, HR, Commercial, Sales and Marketing, Engineering and Education. You'll work as part of the Global Delivery Team and serve partners both in the UK and overseas. You'll work closely with Account Managers and the Delivery Manager. The role is remote but will necessitate occasional travel to BPS offices within the UK.
Sourcing and selecting suitable candidates for vacancies. Managing the co-ordination of interviews, the offer process and on-boarding process and owning the full recruitment lifecycle.
Working with your candidate network to build relationships and identify opportunities for referrals, developing talent pools of passive candidates.
Attending and assisting in the coordination of careers events, interview days, assessment centres as required.
Uphold the highest level of customer service and best practices at all stages.
What we need:
The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for undertaking important sourcing and operational tasks for the delivery of recruitment solutions to our UK & global customers. This is a key role responsible for ensuring we maintain strong candidate pipelines and maximise revenue against our targets.
- Seasoned in recruitment delivery. You won’t need to be told how to organise yourself or manage your day-to-day. You’ll be experienced in delivery and be able to multi-task within an evolving landscape.
- A smooth operator. Your colleagues and customers will love you! Mainly because you always provide clear communication and share their passion for hiring the right people for our partners.
- On the pulse with the professional services. Acronyms and niche specialisms won’t phase you. If there’s something you’re unsure of, chances are you’ll go out of your way to do some self-development and find the answers.
- You’ll flex, we’ll flex. You’ll get results, when and how you need to. You’ll intuitively balance your time against impact and be flexible to changing demands. In return, we’ll give you flex in terms of how and where you work.
Experience within a recruitment delivery role.
- Experience in using varied and innovative resourcing techniques.
- Track record of high activity and consistently achieving revenue targets.
- High computer literacy skills and experience of using Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Flexible attitude to work and travel.
- Driving license is essential.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with flexible/hybrid working conditions.
Engineering Recruitment Consultant
Due to high demand from our partners, we're looking to recruit new talent into our Recruitment Delivery Team in the UK. This will be a challenging but hugely rewarding role with the scope to develop and grow a wide range of customer partnerships. Your focus will be predominantly on hiring for key positions across the engineering landscape.
Technology Recruitment Consultant
Due to high demand from our partners, we're looking to recruit new talent into our Recruitment Delivery Team in the UK. This will be a challenging but hugely rewarding role with the scope to develop and grow a wide range of customer partnerships. Your focus will be predominantly on hiring for key positions across the technology stack.
The burning questions!
The stuff you wanted to know, but weren't quite sure how to ask!
Want to join our world?
Send us your CV or simply register your interest to get the latest live roles.