Find out more about our...
What do we do?
In a nutshell, we provide the people who design and build tomorrow’s world.
Throughout the last 20 years, we’ve established ourselves across the engineering, technical and professional services landscape. We work alongside partners who trust us to deliver tailored recruitment services designed to bring them cost and time efficiencies at scale.
But what guides us is our founding purpose – ‘people can be more’.
We want the best for the candidates we serve and customers we partner with.
And as the representatives of their people, we believe C-Suite and HR teams want the same.
Sharing in this goal enables us to move at pace and forge new ground with the people that matter most to us – our customers, candidates and colleagues.
Why is BPS the right place for me?
At BPS we believe that people can be more.
Our people have a hunger to learn together, win together, and in return, deliver exceptional recruitment experiences.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
We're forging a solid path ahead - one with great customers, close relationships and slick processes, all underpinned by a smarter tech stack.
We’re not going to pretend we have all the answers right now but that’s where you come in.
As part of this rebuild phase, we’re creating a new dynamic. One with openness and transparency and a culture of collaboration.
Right now, we’re too small for anyone to hide behind screens and desks. But we have big ambitions that can only be realised by harnessing the skills, experience, confidence and energy of great people.
The Recruitment Partner is responsible for proactively managing the delivery of our recruitment solutions to our customers both UK and overseas and will work closely with the Account Managers and Recruitment Manager. The role may be delivered remotely but will necessitate travel to client sites and the BPS offices in the UK.
- Taking and validating customer requirements face-to-face or remotely and advertise using approved platforms (customer internal job boards, intranet, website etc.).
- Managing the vacancies on our BPS World systems.
- Sourcing and selecting suitable candidates for the vacancies, managing the interviews and the offer process and on-boarding process.
- Working with the client’s key stakeholders to build relationships and identify opportunities for account growth.
- Liaising with Recruitment Delivery and, where necessary, third party suppliers ensuring they are fully briefed on the customer requirements.
- Attending and assisting in the coordination of careers events, interview days, assessment centres as required.
- Research and network with organisations to keep updated with the IT/Tech sectors and build market knowledge.
- Uphold the highest level of customer service and best practices at all stages.
The Recruitment Partner is responsible for undertaking important operational tasks for the delivery of recruitment solutions to our UK customers. This is a key role responsible for ensuring a clean and well communicated process between the Recruitment Delivery team and the UK customer.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience within a recruitment delivery role in the IT/Tech sector.
- High computer literacy skills.
- Project recruitment experience.
- Flexible attitude to work and travel.
- Driving license is essential.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with flexible working conditions.
Financial Controller - Maternity Leave cover
This is a Maternity Leave position to cover the absence of the BPS Financial Controller. We need continuity of the provision of a first class and insightful Finance and Management Information service to the Senior Team. The start date will be from 1 August with handover from the existing FC over the following 2 months. The role acts as the key point of contact for day to day finance operations and be responsible for ensuring that first class financial processes are embedded and followed within BPS.
The burning questions!
The stuff you wanted to know, but weren't quite sure how to ask!
Want to join our world?
Send us your CV or simply register your interest to get the latest live roles.