Find out more about our...
Remote/Boca Raton, FL
We are BPS World – a global recruitment partner with the core belief that ‘people can be more’. Quite simply, we provide HR Leaders with a competitive advantage in their ability to attract, recruit and retain the best people. We have a strong track record in solving recruitment problems and developing long-term, strategic relationships with the clients we’ve served. We’re a true growth partner and we’re proud of it.
Over the last 20 years we’ve designed, built and managed talent and compliance functions across the world. We’ve done so for a wide range of valued clients involved in the Engineering, Technology, Business and Professional services and Management Consultancy sectors.
The Recruitment Partner is responsible for proactively managing the delivery of our recruitment solutions to US RPO customer(s) under the guidance and support of the US Recruitment Manager. The role may be delivered remote, but will necessitate travel to client sites and the US region's office in Boca Raton, FL.
The Responsibilities- Taking and validating customer requirements face-to -face or remotely.
- Advertise approved vacancies on behalf of the customer on the required advertising platforms (customer internal job boards, intranet, website etc.).
- Registering new vacancies on BPS World systems.
- Liaising with Recruitment Delivery and, where necessary, third party suppliers ensuring they are fully briefed on the customer requirements.
- Attending and assisting in the coordination of careers events, interview days, assessment centres as required.
- Sourcing and selecting candidates.
- Shortlisting candidates, assisting Recruitment Delivery with interviews when necessary.
- When required, assist the customer with candidate interviews.
- Liaise with and receive delivery from off-site recruitment teams and third-party recruitment partners
- Identifying career events that may assist in developing the candidate pool.
- Maintaining positive, clear and professional written and spoken communication with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all times.
- Keep the Account Manager/Director up-to-date on all communications and escalate immediately when necessary.
- Utilise internal and external BI data to understand performance, report and act.
- Scheduling, conducting and confirming interviews with candidates, agency suppliers and customers.
- Manage the delivery, and processing of, agency partner candidates where appropriate.
- Maintain adherence to legislative procedures and customer procedures.
- Complete documentation or processes on behalf of the customer where required e.g. job offer approval forms.
- Follow the Company procedures, support and uphold the Company Values at all times.
- Research and network organisations.
- Identify opportunities for account growth.
- Uphold the highest level of customer service and best practices at all stages.
- Ensure all client reporting and candidate management systems are updated with accurate and relevant information of each vacancy.
- Additional responsibilities will be required from time to time as necessary for the proper delivery of the service levels agreed with the customer.
The Recruitment Partner is responsible for undertaking important operational tasks for the delivery of recruitment solutions to our US customers. This is a key role responsible for ensuring a clean and well communicated process between the Recruitment Delivery team and the US customer.
Experience and Qualifications- Minimum of 3 years experience in recruitment delivery role.
- High computer literacy skills.
- Project recruitment experience.
- Flexible attitude to work and travel.
- Driving license is essential.
The burning questions!
The stuff you wanted to know, but weren't quite sure how to ask!
Want to join our world?
Send us your CV or simply register your interest to get the latest live roles.