Find out more about our...
UK - Remote/Hybrid
We provide the people who design and build tomorrow’s world. Throughout the last 20 years, we’ve established ourselves across the engineering, technical and professional services landscape. We work alongside partners who trust us to deliver tailored recruitment services designed to bring them cost and time efficiencies at scale.
But what guides us is our founding purpose – ‘people can be more’.
We want the best for the candidates we serve and customers we partner with.
And as the representatives of their people, we believe C-Suite and HR teams want the same.
Sharing in this goal enables us to move at pace and forge new ground with the people that matter most to us – our customers, candidates and colleagues.
What we do for our partners
One partner described it best when they told us: “You take my recruitment problems and make them go away.”
We’re problem solvers and we spend the time getting to understand you and your unique people challenges.
By doing so, we ensure you’re set-up for hiring success and able to focus on doing what makes your business great.
We provide tailored recruitment solutions, including: RPO, Project RPO, MSP, SoW, project and contingent recruitment, contractor compliance audits, global payroll solutions, employer brand strategy and recruitment marketing.
💯 No cold-calling or sales, 100% delivery focussed.
💪 A role that fits your flex. Full-time and part-time options available.
🌱 Competitive salary with Wellness Allowance for gym membership or other Wellness benefits (Apps etc).
🥇 High-performing culture where we win together and push each other on.
Due to a high demand from our partners, we're looking to recruit new talent into our Recruitment Delivery Team in the UK.
This will be a challenging but hugely rewarding role with the scope to develop and grow a wide range of customer partnerships.
Your focus will be predominantly on hiring for key positions across the technology stack.
Typical roles will include:
- Software developers – DB/ETL.
- Node.js developers.
- React Native developers.
- Firmware engineers.
- Data scientists.
- QA Engineers.
- Solution architects.
Role title: Technology Recruitment Consultant.
Location: United Kingdom (commutable to either Maidenhead or Warrington)/Hybrid, however full remote working options will be considered.
Reporting to: Delivery Manager/Client Services Director.
Salary: Competitive and negotiable, with benefits.
What you'll do:
The Technology Recruitment Consultant is responsible for proactively delivering recruitment assignments across related disciplines within key (RPO) accounts. You'll work as part of the Global Delivery Team and serve partners both in the UK and overseas. You'll work closely with Account Managers and the Delivery Manager. The role is remote but will necessitate occasional travel to BPS offices within the UK.- Taking and validating customer requirements face-to -face or remotely.
- Adhere to business KPIs for recruitment outputs.
- Advertise all approved vacancies on behalf of the customer on the required advertising platforms (job boards, website, social media).
- Maintain 100% compliance to for all candidate activity on the ATS.
- Utilise sourcing techniques to attract the appropriate level of candidates.
- Thoroughly interviewing candidates using BPS methodology, including video calls with all candidates.
- Shortlisting candidates and management of the candidate interview process.
- Keep the Account Manager/Director up-to-date on all communications and escalate immediately when necessary.
- Utilise internal BI data to understand performance, report and take action.
- Manage communication and take ownership of the candidate offer process.
- Maintain adherence to legislative procedures and customer procedures.
- Complete documentation or processes on behalf of the customer where required e.g. job offer approval forms.
- Follow the Company procedures, support and uphold the Company Values at all times.
- Uphold the highest level of customer service and best practices at all stages.
- Ensure all client reporting and candidate management systems are updated with accurate and relevant information of each vacancy.
- Additional responsibilities will be required from time to time, as necessary, for the proper delivery of the service levels agreed with the customer.
What we need:
The Technology Recruitment Consultant is responsible for undertaking important sourcing and operational tasks for the delivery of recruitment solutions to our UK & global customers. This is a key role responsible for ensuring we maintain strong candidate pipelines and maximise revenue against our targets.
- Seasoned in recruitment delivery. You won’t need to be told how to organise yourself or manage your day-to-day. You’ll be experienced in delivery and be able to multi-task within an evolving landscape.
- A smooth operator. Your colleagues and customers will love you! Mainly because you always provide clear communication and share their passion for hiring the right people for our partners.
- On the pulse with the professional services. Acronyms and niche specialisms won’t phase you. If there’s something you’re unsure of, chances are you’ll go out of your way to do some self-development and find the answers.
- You’ll flex, we’ll flex. You’ll get results, when and how you need to. You’ll intuitively balance your time against impact and be flexible to changing demands. In return, we’ll give you flex in terms of how and where you work.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience gained within a Recruitment Delivery position for the Technology sector is essential.
- Project recruitment or prior RPO experience would be beneficial.
- Experience in using varied and innovative resourcing techniques.
- Track record of high activity and consistently achieving revenue targets.
- High computer literacy skills and experience of using Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Flexible attitude to work and travel.
- Driving license is essential.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with hybrid/fully-remote working conditions depending on circumstances.
Engineering Recruitment Consultant
Due to high demand from our partners, we're looking to recruit new talent into our Recruitment Delivery Team in the UK. This will be a challenging but hugely rewarding role with the scope to develop and grow a wide range of customer partnerships. Your focus will be predominantly on hiring for key positions across the engineering landscape.
The burning questions!
The stuff you wanted to know, but weren't quite sure how to ask!
What is the career progression like at BPS World?
Is the progression clearly outlined?
Can I gain experience in your other offices?
Does BPS offer remote/flexible working?
What are your offices like?
Want to join our world?
Send us your CV or simply register your interest to get the latest live roles.