Collaborative workshops to identify recruitment problems, explore creative ideas and forge the future.
Our Labs focus on the four areas that are most likely to hinder your ability to attract, recruit and retain the right people.
Each Lab is designed to hone in on specific problems and produce real outcomes.
Boost your employer brand
“I don’t know how we’re going to attract the great candidates this company needs.”
Our Attraction Lab is for HR teams who:
- Want to improve candidate quality and build their talent pool.
- Are eager to enhance their candidate application process.
- Need a standout EVP that really speaks to the people they desire.
Enhance your recruitment
“We’re missing out on opportunities and consistently struggling to fill vacancies.”
Our Resourcing Lab is for HR teams who:
- Want to hire the right people and keep projects on track.
- Struggle to take a chunk out of their list of open vacancies.
- Need to move people fast to new sites and locations.
Mitigate against risk
“Visible and silent compliance risks are keeping me awake at night.”
Our Compliance Lab is for HR teams who:
- Lack the know-how to set up a compliant payroll solution in an unfamiliar territory.
- Must hire people quickly, but compliance knowledge gaps are slowing them down.
- Have moved into a new market and need some project-based help to hit the ground running.
Identify your biggest challenge
“I fear for the company’s long-term success if we don’t have the right people in the right seats.”
Our Strategy Lab is for HR teams who:
- Are looking to revamp their end-to-end recruitment process but aren’t sure where to begin
- Want to know how they stack up against the compeition
- Need a recruitment strategy that sets-up their team or department for future success
What to expect
The best ideas are formed in relaxed surroundings with trusted partners. People Labs aren’t stuffy boardroom meetings. They’re fresh, fun and engaging. After meeting with us, we guarantee you’ll leave with:
- Creative recruitment marketing ideas
- An understanding of how you stack up against your competitors
- The knowledge needed to move forward as an employer of choice
- The confidence that you have the tools in place to alleviate risk
- A robust strategy for growth
“The Labs workshop really helped us to ‘unfreeze’ our current thinking. The session created the momentum and energy required to think more creatively about our values and purpose. The BPS team drove the creative process and the Lab was well worth the time spent.”
- Rutger Helbing, CEO @ Devro
“From the first contact I had with BPS, I knew this was a great opportunity. The Lab has really helped myself and team re-look at certain areas of our strategy and given us confidence in others. I highly recommend to any HR leader wanting to get a fresh perspective on their plans.”
- Louise Clough, Director of People @ Learning Curve Group
Want to speak to our experts?
Looking to solve your most pressing people challenge?
Fill in the form to find out more about BPS Labs.
You’re probably wondering what’s in it for us?
We’d be lying if we didn’t tell you that our hope is to become your long-term, strategic recruitment partner. But we’re also comfortable with you walking away as a life-long friend. There’s no obligation here, just the opportunity to get to know each other. All we ask from you is your full commitment. For this to work effectively, we need you to highlight a problem you are facing and the key people from your team in the (virtual) room with our experts for 2-3 hours.
How Can We Help?
Our collaborative workshops are tailored to your organisation. Identify recruitment problems, explore creative ideas and forge the future.
We partner with your marketing and HR teams to get deep insight. From here, we help you attract more candidates, increase quality and raise engagement levels.
We’ve designed and delivered global talent and compliance functions. We know how to find the right people, keep projects on track and mitigate risk.